Help Centre

What are the different ways that I can submit my receipt(s)?

  1. The fastest option is to submit your receipt(s) through the Disputes Portal. For detailed instructions, please see How do I upload documents to reply to a chargeback case?

  2. You can fax your receipt(s) to Global Payments using the following numbers:
    AP - 6622 1334
    UK - 0345 641 5807
    US and CAN - 443-394-1915

Still Need Help?

Contact Us