1. To add a user in Merchant Portal, on the main menu, click Account Management.
2. Under Account Management, click User Management.
3. Under User Management, click Create User (located on the right side of your screen).
4. Complete the User Information section (with the details noted below) and click Next.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
5. Complete the Select Permissions section by first selecting Account User or Acquirer User under Available roles through the available dropdown.
6. Select which Available Permissions you would like to assign to the account by clicking on the plus (+) button, (for more information see below under recommended Available Permissions).
7. Click Next.
8. Complete the Select Data Access section by identifying what Merchant IDs the user should have access to see by typing your Merchant IDs (MIDs) into the searchbox.
9. Click Next.
10. Once complete, click Create User (located on the right side of your screen).
Recommended Available Permissions
- Create User: enables a user to create other accounts.
- View Account User: enables a user to view other accounts.
- View Account Admin: enables a user to see the Administrator of the account.
- Register MID: enables a user to add other MIDs to an account.
- View Locations MIDs & Data Hierarchy: enables a user to narrow transaction data to a specified MID.
- Can View Transction Search: enables a user to view Transaction Finder (utilized for troubleshooting transactions).
- View Statements: enables a user to see Statements under Account Management.
- Can View Reports: enables a user to view all available report listings under their product subscription package.
- Can Export Reports: enables a user to export all available report listings under their product subscription package.
- Dispute Edit Access: enables a user to respond to chargebacks.
- Edit Personal Information: enables a user to update preferred Language selection, Time format, and Date format.